Monday, January 26, 2015

One month to go......

Alright...I think my heart is about to explode from all the birthday lovin' and awesomeness!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I love you all. I want to reply to all of you individually, nice n' juicy, so here are some quick pics to describe my week:


Queen Elsa Farted and blew snow all over the town.




​
My week pretty much consisted of walking in the snow all day (quite epically), getting to know members, having an adventure up in Burnley and having tea with a non-member family from Kiribati, hiking up a mountain, getting lost, teaching an old, spunky lady named Doreen who is close to baptism, learning more knife fighting from Elder Moote, helping a member move house all Saturday, and soaking in the fact that I only have one more month on this adventure.

Words can't describe how grateful I am for this experience and all of you.
Hopefully I will be able to show you instead.

But until then, keep up the steeze, 
and peace out!

Elder BA



​

No comments:

Post a Comment