Monday, November 10, 2014

Preston.

Hello hello hello! Greetings from Preston, the most diverse, character packed place I have yet to serve in. I am beyond happy and well. But because of time, here are this weeks quick deets:

I was kissed by a man.......a chubby, Indian gay man named....Sanj. As of now, he has marked 4 of us with his juicy man kiss....and he has officially became our Preston squad mascot. Haha his name has become a substitute in most of our conversations, and he always randomly appears around town. I don't think I have laughed harder in my entire mission, and if you are lucky enough...I might be able to send you a picture of the Majestic Sanj. 

On a more serious note, we met an incredible lady from Bermuda! Tamara has lived in England for over a year, and told us that we were the first people to really stop and talk with her. Now, she is a solid, new investigator and is living proof that the Lord is directing prepared people to England to hear the gospel, even if they might not know they are looking for it. This is exactly what Elder Nelson was prophesying about last year when he and Elder Holland spoke to us. 

Other than that, we have just been meeting more crazy characters that keep the entertainment alive in our days. Also, the five of us are still really tight, and the laughs and pranks and spontaneous exchanges never cease. Today we are going to check out President Hinkley's and Heber C. Kimbals old missionary flats, then go try out a local buffalo wings shop, then probably play some football at the park, right next to the historic River Ribble. Sounds like a good day to me.

I love you all, I love my mission, I love daily adventures, I love Sanj, I love life.
May the Sanj be with you...
and peace out!

Elder BA

No comments:

Post a Comment