Monday, May 13, 2013

Post Mother's Day Skype letter.


Hello there!
 
Yesterday's Skype sesh was amazing, thank you all for the support and love and i'm glad everything is still rocking and rolling in the Goodman family. Hope you had a great mother's day!
So not much has happened apart from what you heard yesterday, but guess what...today James is taking us up to Hope mountain (hill) and we are going to hike a bit. Apparantly you can see our entire mission area from up there, so I'm pretty stoked! I will be sure to bring my camera.
Other than that, today will be pretty chill. Just a visit to the post office to get more stamps and turn in some forms for my license, some shopping over at Tesco and then later we have a tea appointment with the Prices and a family home evening lesson with Mandy and Joe. Haha not too exciting, but its a nice relaxing start to the week.
Once again, it was so fun to see all your lovely faces again. And thanks a lot Tate, you may or may not have made my eyes a little sweaty. But i love you all, and I will be anxiously awaiting my new tunes and talking to you again next week. Peace out!
 
Elder Goodman
BA



***Our Mother's Day Skype session was so fun with Bryant! He sounds great with a little accent. He is happy and busy. He is not so homesick anymore and loves Wales! We were able to talk to him for an hour and I even held it together for the most part until the end. Saying goodbye's are always tough! We love you, Elder B.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment