Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 1 at the MTC


Ello everyone! I love you all, so very much. Thank you for all the letters. I will try to cram in as much as possible, but i only have a bit of time.
Well...its been an adventure so far! Guess what...chicken butt...I am already a Disrict Leader here at the MTC! i am in charge of a group of 6 utah kids, colorado kid, a tongan sister, a czech republic sister, and a crazy albanian. We are the Helaman district, and we are rowdy, but deeply spiritual and tightly knit. It seems as though I am standing underneath a spiritiual waterfall here, and it can even be a bit overwhelming at times. However, I can feel myself developing into a powerful missionary already and im just anxious to get out of this MTC and get into the field!
The schedule is intense, but occasionally when we get free time, the czech sister teaches us German, and we get time to play futbol or basketball. Its fun, and the albanians and english elders totally kick our butts. The food is amazing, and its cooked by that jolly chef that you saw in the video. I am striving to eat as healthy as possible though, and its motivation as I see other elders pound down the food and are already having health problems. The land around here is amazing, it is soooo green and beauiful. Its a bit chilly and sprinkles nearly everyday, but I love it so far.Today we went to the local supermarket, and I exchanged some money and talked to some of the locals. I love the culture here, and I love learning from my irish, scottish and english teachers. They are amazing. i also get to go through the temple today too!! and have a super deep devotional today too from one of the seventy. good day, good times.
I feel confident in my self, and am growing in the spirit. I miss you all, and im glad you are having good times. Tell Heather i love her, and that i just put her letter in the mail today. Oh yeah, one of the english elders asked if i was a fellow englishman....I think Im already picking up an accent. Dont worry about me, Im taking good care of myself. Ill talk to you all next week, and enjoy my pictures that i sent! I love you all, and you all are always in my thoughts. k bye and stuff :)
 
- Elder Goodman     (B.A.)
 
Tell tate to appreciate his time with heather now...she will be mine in two years. Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Man, it is so good to hear from Bryant. Sounds like he is happy and doing fantastic. I am pretty sure I will tear up every week when I read his letters...so far I am 2 for 2. I am a proud aunt for sure.

    ReplyDelete