Monday, October 27, 2014

The Preston Squadron.

Heyo everyone!!! This week has been gnarly so far. But I am loving life. Being in a trio, and serving in a 5 man flat has been such a new and awesome experience. Not only that, but even more new missionaries were added to my district, making a grad total of 14! I have officially renamed it to Preston Squadron, and instead of district leader I am squadron leader. But seriously, being in a flat with 4 other elders is so fun. Besides Elder Maljanen, the other 3 elders have all been out under 3 months...but they are all so good, and we are already all tight knit. We have been walking the streets as a 5 man squad, and all we are missing are earpieces and concealed weapons. CIA status. 

Alright I am going to finally send some pics (hopefully this computer will be nice and cooperate), and I need to reply to all your individual emails...so I am going to keep this short and sweet, and give you more deets next week.
I love you all. I miss you all. I am stoked for my next 4-month radventure...then I will see all your lovely faces again. Good times ahead. 
Take care, and peace out!

Elder BA

p.s. The trio (Maljanen, Schofield, BA)
p.s.s. The squad (BA, Schofield, Maljanen, Candland, 
Mongie)

new address:

Flat 1, 36 Bairstow Street, Avenham
Preston PR1 3TN
England




No comments:

Post a Comment