Monday, December 8, 2014

Oh Christmas tree.

Hey everyone! Greetings from the land of hail. This has been a crazy week of weather, and let's just say this bones weather is making me miss Arizona even more. This week seemed to blow right by in a blur,
and I don't have too much to write about (even though all the inside jokes and stories would fill up too many pages).


Ok, here are the basic need-to-know deets:

With Christmas around the corner...it was proper that our flat needed a christmas tree. So, Schofield and I went to Avenham Park right across from our flat and got one (to be more specific, I kicked it
down and we dragged it to our flat). Hopefully the picture shows the true character of our Christmas branch. With Sanj as the star, our flat has never been more majestic.

We have a new investigator named John Raven. He has 15 guitars. We had a jam session. He has been to Utah. He loves mormons. He has a yacht.
He is going to be baptized soon. He is awesome. Enough said. Amen.

Other than that, this week was been full of walking in the dark (it's now getting dark at flippin 4:30), enduring the hail, and in the middle of all that, trying to convince people on the streets that Jesus Christ, the family or even Christmas is important. Not gonna
lie, the work has been extremely rough. Everyone either bashes, is Muslim, or simply doesn't care. However, Mormon's powerful words in
Moroni 9:6 is contantly ringing in our ears, and we are continuing to do our part.

I love you all, and I hope everyone is as happy and well as I am. I have heard it time and time again, but I have finally received a strong testimony for myself= we are happiest most when we are serving
others. That is our Preston Sqaudron's focus this Christmas season, and we have never been happier. Try it out for yourself.

I am stoked to see all your faces in a couple weeks, but until then...peace out!

Elder BA


So Cold!




Power stance.


Make sure you zoom in on all the details. You can't get more majestic.


The mighty Sanj.





The Preston Squadron. Party of 6. 


No comments:

Post a Comment