Monday, February 16, 2015

Not much to say.... ready to come home.



Second to last email, last full week in the mission, 10 days till reunion, and a lifetime of good times ahead. 

Life is good!

I really don't have much to say, other than I am beyond excited to see all your faces once again, and...I'm absolutely shattered haha. We had to wake up extra early to help one of the ward families empty and move their entire house because they were shortly being evicted. Rough times, but it was amazing to see everyone flock together and help at such short notice. So, I am going to cut the jibber jabber short, and talk to each of you individually instead. Sound good? Cool beans.

I love you all!
See ya soon
Peace

Elder BA

p.s. I was majorly impressed by your throw in yo face pictures. They made me laugh out loud in the quiet library like an idiot

Hey dad!

Responses:

Work is slow but good. I'm just soaking in all the moments right now, mostly working with past investigators and less actives. And then trying to do as much service as I can. This week I have my final temple trip, with all of the others in my returning home group. It should be a pretty special session with all 26 of us.

I am so excited for life. My ideas and career paths and lifestyle day dreams change almost daily, but I like it that way. I hope I get to live through multiple paths and experience more...you know, keep things fresh. I am actually really excited to start studying at university again. Oh yeah, and learning to surf. 

After helping out the evicted family this morning, it has made me extra determined to get a solid education and financial plan. My plan is to become self-reliant as soon as possible, having all debts paid off and being able to grow my own food n' such in an area with great outdoors...with a focus on very simple lifestyle. Easier said than done, but that's my dream.

Next Tuesday I have my final interview with President Ulrich, then on Wednesday will be my last transfer meeting. Following that I will go to the mission home for a final fireside, then we will all go spend the night in the AP's flat. Then....in the morning i'm off to London!!! 3 hour layover, then direct flight to Phoenix. Then boom....AZ lovin. 

Elder Moote and I are super tight. It's been a good and chill transfer. I have loved the experience of helping him fine tune and expand his English. 
And yeah, I would love to explore the rest of Europe. Hawaii earned it's way to the top of my travel list, but I hope I get to back pack/longboard across Europe at one point in my life. Within Europe, my top three places I want to explore are Sweden, Prague and Florence.

Ta for now,
your son,
BA


No comments:

Post a Comment