Monday, February 23, 2015

The. Very. Last. Letter.

Dear loved ones,






I will see you soon.

K bye and stuff






Love,
Elder Goodman





To mom:

Wow....I am at such peace with everything. Words are inadequate to
describe how I feel though.
Just know, I love you
and I can't wait to see you soon!

Love,
BA


To Dad:

Hey dad, I love you! Once again, thanks for the advice. Haha the
members here have really taken it to heart to leave me with all the
advice they could dish out, and these are my top 3 favorite=

Don't rush it.....don't rush it.


You don't know what you are going to do? Why should you know what
you're going to do?!?! You will never know till it happens, but be
ready for anything. Just study what you love, and you can't go wrong.


Be good....and have lots of babies

No comments:

Post a Comment