Monday, February 9, 2015

One Door Closing, Another Door Opening....

With this door closing in England, and a new one opening in Hawaii...all I can think is...
Life is awesome. Enough said.
I love you all, and all that you do. 
Thank you mum for your young energy.
Thank you dad for your pragmatic wisdom.
Thank you Randi for your free-spirited example.
Thank you Tanner for your increasing character.
Thank you Tallin for your continual questions.
Thank you Tate for your pure spirit. 
Thank you Heather for your love and friendship.
And thank you to everyone else for your support!!! 

This mission has become the cornerstone that I want to build the rest of my life on. This week, I was able to hear so much real-life advice and profound wisdom from the good members here, and for many many reasons, I know that I am suppose to be here for my last area in England. I love the people here, and all the connections that have been made.

2 weeks left....it blows my mind...but I am so excited and inspired and energized to start the new chapter in my life!

I don't know much else to say...other than...check out our "throw in yo face!!!!!!!!" pictures!!! and remember....keep it fresh







I love you all.
See you in 2!!!!
Peace

Elder BA

p.s. I have a challenge for anyone who wishes to accept. 
The challenge is to send me your best "throw in yo face picture!" by next week. 
The goal is to make yourself look as unattractive as possible with no shame.
I will judge the winner.
Game on!


**In his letter to Mike:

There are definitely people here in this area that I needed to meet, and it's humbling to see that everything I have learned in my mission was what they needed. God's timetable is brilliant. 
Chelsey, the blond girl on the right in the picture I sent, was totally inactive...now she is active and just received a calling and is strong
David Walshe, an intellectual man and brilliant bible scholar who knows everything about Mormon doctrines and anti-mormon-material, and shook many missionaries testimonies.....was truly overcome with the spirit as him and I had an hour long discussion and he dropped all his conflicts. It was a powerful moment.
And there are so many others that I have come to love, and have helped me out. 
I will miss this mission for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment