Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bryant's Mormon.org page.




Hi I'm Bryant Goodman




About Me

My name is Bryant, and I was born and raised in the Arizona sun. My passions include art, music, skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, designing, building, camping, backpacking, skydiving, and going on any adventures that allow me to travel and experience the world around me. One day I hope to create an organization that allows me to inspire and teach people how to fully live.

Why I am a Mormon

I am a Mormon because I know that this gospel is the complete truth. The sense of peace, love and hope is unlike any other. I have pure joy in my heart knowing that I can live with my family and Heavenly Father once again.

How I live my faith

I live my faith by trying my best to be an inspiration and example to others. I have had many opportunities to share my testimony and knowledge of the gospel with my friends, fellow coworkers and junior primary class. I do my best to not judge others, because...who am I to judge?? Everyone should be loved. I am truly living my faith as I attend church every sunday and prepare to serve a full time mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment