Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"Worry a bit less, and trust in God a whole lot more"

Hello everyone! Wow I am exhausted right now. I spent all morning traveling to and from Liverpool for a zone conference, bank holidays simply throw off all my groove, and I just had to run to this computer before that old man snatched it up. Other than that though, I am happy. 
Since my brain is a bit scrambled right now, here's this last week in quick bullets:

We finally got a serious tradition of P-day football with the neighborhood kids going. Best source of investigators so far.

We found one new investigator who turned out to be homeless. Very clean and kind, but homeless. Turns out, the news spread and now a bunch of homeless people are flocking to us. One lady kissed me on the cheek. Interesting day

I love scousers. Best people in England

I am now on the committee to organize a musical fireside for the ward. I love music, but how the flip do I do this?

Grant has made incredible progress, and so many miracles are surrounding him. Words can't explain.

For the bank holiday yesterday, we went to the temple as a district, which was an amazing experience. What made it even more awesome...I saw Elder Diederich there! We had an epic reunion, and basically I haven't laughed that hard ever since he left Barrow. Still my favorite companion. Good times.

My new Southport family= the Mcmanus'. I love them to death. 

I simply love the people here.

Oh yeah, transfer news! I am staying here, but Elder Bradley is off to Chorley. My new companion is Elder Frandsen from California, I haven't met him yet, but I have heard some interesting things about him. Basically he is really struggling, so this will be another interesting transfer. 

Thank you for the Easter package! It made it here safely, and now it is safely in my stomach. 

Skype on Sunday! I will hopefully be skyping from the Fullwoods at 4, so pray that it works out. I miss your faces. 

My new mission/life motto at the minute, "Worry a bit less, and trust in God a whole lot more". This is a message I have been sharing and living a lot lately, and it was an answer to some questions that I had taking into the temple. It works wonders

Well my family, I love you all. Even though I am deathly tired, I am still on the adventure of my life, and I'm loving it. I can't wait to see all your faces on Sunday! Till then, stay sweet and peace out.

Elder BA

No comments:

Post a Comment