Monday, January 26, 2015

One month to go......

Alright...I think my heart is about to explode from all the birthday lovin' and awesomeness!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I love you all. I want to reply to all of you individually, nice n' juicy, so here are some quick pics to describe my week:


Queen Elsa Farted and blew snow all over the town.




My week pretty much consisted of walking in the snow all day (quite epically), getting to know members, having an adventure up in Burnley and having tea with a non-member family from Kiribati, hiking up a mountain, getting lost, teaching an old, spunky lady named Doreen who is close to baptism, learning more knife fighting from Elder Moote, helping a member move house all Saturday, and soaking in the fact that I only have one more month on this adventure.

Words can't describe how grateful I am for this experience and all of you.
Hopefully I will be able to show you instead.

But until then, keep up the steeze, 
and peace out!

Elder BA



No comments:

Post a Comment