Monday, January 12, 2015

The last Transfer!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen....the last transfer has come. The Majestic Preston Squadron has been dissolved, and I have been called to die in the land of Rossendale Valley. I shall be whitewashing it with Elder Moote from the Pacific island of Kiribati, and I am stoked for this last adventure!!! The energy is high, and I am loving life. 6 more weeks of English awesomeness.

This week has been a mixture of happy adventures and sad goodbyes, as I have really grown to love the people here. The saddest one, was to say goodbye to my dear friend Saroosh, who gave us a departing arabic feast. (schofield, Mo "stay fresh", Saroosh, BA)




For the adventure side, Schofield and I found the three major, mormon historical sites in this area. Here is me, assassin creeding over the River Ribble. We also found President Hinckley's first flat, and also Heber C. Kimbals first flat where he was attacked by legions fo demons.


I love you all, and I am beyond excited to see you in 6 short weeks. This has been the greatest adventure of my life so far, and I have grown and learned and loved more than I ever thought I could. I will keep you updated on the deets when I get into my new area, but until then, peace out, stay fresh, and...k bye and stuff.
Elder BA

Schofield, BA, Mongie and Frenchie
 Andrei 3000

 Ottenhoffs
 Yuki and Mona

 Sanj Cat, newest addition to the flat.

 Hinkleys Flat
 Midieval battle happening right over there.



No comments:

Post a Comment