Monday, September 29, 2014

Hawaii Trunky but working hard.

..........................................hold on.....let me kickstart my hawaii trunky brain again. Flip Randi........you are living my dream life! Ok ok focus....being a missionary is cool too. I am helping people come closer to Jesus Christ and back to Heavenly Father. (That's what I have to tell myself everyday to stay focused). Healing people, physically and spiritually, is one of the sweetest feelings I have ever felt, and I am loving life right now, for the place and purpose and moment that I am in. (I am happy....but my hawaii daydreams are still running wild). I will talk to you all more in the personal emails.

Ok, here's this week's quick deets:
Last P-day, I finally got to tour the birthplace of the Beatles!!! It was way cool, and I hope I can figure out this computer and send some proper pictures.
We have been able to once again offer our service to people, and it brought a whole new level of love and trust with our friends! Especially Anna. We went up to her house in Kirkby, worked and prepared her whole property for the winter, and taught her, and after a year or so of missionary visits...she finally came to church!
We have also been making a lot more progress with Lee. We have set up a new system with him. We teach him, give him some scriptures and a pamphlet...then the next day, we swap roles and he teaches us. It has been working brilliantly, and he is well on his way to get baptized on the 24th of October! Just pray that he can totally kick out the cigs, and he'll be golden.
Other than that, it's just been the usual missionary work and meetings, so I won't bother you with extended detail. But just know I am happy, I love these people, and even though my level of hawaii trunkiness is at a record high...I still love where I am at and who I am serving. 
I love you all, and I can't wait to see you all again.
Peace out home skillets
Elder BA


***He hasn't been able to upload pictures on the library computers..... sad face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment